Mexico Bariatric Center is one of the first to offer single-incision weight loss surgery. Single-Incision bariatric surgery offers patients the beauty of less visible scarring, less pain and quicker recovery time. Current surgeries offered:
About Mexico Bariatric Center
Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) is an industry leader in global medical tourism and weight loss surgery. MBC uses top hospitals and board-certified physicians (Read More). You can schedule your surgery in many locations in Mexico.
- US Corporation
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Member
- Medical Tourism Association Member
- and much more!
Calculate Your BMI
* Advertised price is good between June 1st through August 31st 2015. Prices start from shown and vary depending on BMI, date and surgeon.
Bariatric Surgeons in Mexico
Ismael Cabrera Garcia, MD is an skilled surgeon specialized in metabolic and bariatric surgery. He has been performing laparoscopic bariatric surgeries since 2009. To date, Dr. Ismael Cabrera has performed over 2,500 bariatric surgeries.
- Performed over 2,500 weight loss procedures since 2009.
- Featured on CBC Radio.
- Training in Fresno, California for Heart Surgery
Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela is a general surgeon practicing weight loss surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. Dr. Valenzuela has studied under the world renown surgeon, Dr. Juan Corvala for two years. In that time, Dr. Valenzuela studied various bariatric surgeries and obesity surgeries.
- Performed over 2,500 bariatric surgeries since 2009.
- Trained under Dr. Juan Corvala, a top Mexican weight loss surgeon.
- Advanced gastric sleeve, gastric banding and obesity surgery training.
- Previous work as a emergency room surgeon.
Dr. Jaime Ponce de Leon is a bariatric surgeon who has considerable experience. Dr. Ponce Leon can perform all weight loss surgeries including gastric sleeve, duodenal switch and tough revision surgeries.
- Practicing Surgery For Over 20 Years.
- Practicing Bariatric Surgeries For Over 10 Years.
- Received Training in United States and France.
Mexico Weight Loss Surgery Options
- Reduces the production of Ghrelin (the hunger hormone)
- High Expected Weight Loss (60%-70% in About Two Years)
- Low Rates of Side Effects, Complications
- "Gold Standard" in Bariatric Surgery
- Highest Expectation of Excess Weight Loss
- Most Researched Weight Loss Procedure
- Reversible Weight Loss Procedure
- No Intestinal Changes or Malabsorption issues
- Simplified Version of Gastric Bypass
- Comparable Expected Weight Loss to Gastric Bypass
- Highest Expected Weight Loss of all Bariatric Surgeries
- Reduction in the Hunger Hormone Ghrelin
Reasons to Undergo Revision Surgery:
- Repair or Fix a Bariatric Surgery Complication
- Revise to a Better Performing Weight Loss Procedure
Mexico Bariatric Surgery Centers
Tijuana is one of the premier destinations for individuals undergoing weight loss surgery, and for good reason. Tijuana, is very close to the U.S. border, just minutes away from the San Diego International Airport. Moreover Tijuana has quality medical care at discounted rates.
Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) hospitals and full-service surgery centers are modern and fully equipped. Guadalajara, Mexico is a newer destination to undergo weight loss surgery, especially for United States and Canadian patients.