SOURCiS, Inc., doing business as, Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC), is a provider of Mexico Medical Tourism. Our purpose is to educate and facilitate users on traveling abroad to undergo bariatric surgery and plastic surgery.
Going to Mexico can cause trepidation, that is why we help promote full-service trips to help patients beat obesity. MBC has been in the medical tourism business for over six years and is at the forefront of medical tourism in Mexico.
Mission: To educate and inform about weight loss surgery, specifically about the benefits of medical tourism in Tijuana, Mexico.
Mexico Bariatric Center offers extremely affordable and reliable bariatrics and plastics surgery packages. MBC also offers hard-to-do surgeries and revives failed/botched surgeries. We have helped thousands of patients undergo weight loss surgery in Mexico and get on “losers bench.”.
Mexico Bariatric Center’s main office is located in El Dorado Hills business park west of Sacramento, CA. MBC is a California Corporation and maintains its transparency throughout its U.S. and Mexico operation.
Editor in Cheif
– Ron Elli, Ph.D. is the Managing Editor
– Prudence Ticknor, RD is a Contributing Editor
Awards and Certification
- Better Business Bureau Certified
- Medical Tourism Association (MTA) Member
- MTA Certified
Why We’re Different
- US-Based Corporation
- Transparency (View Our FaceBook Support Group)
- Registered Dietitian on Staff
- U.S. Surgeon Liaison on Staff
- Top Medical Hospitals and Surgeons
- Performed Hundreds of Bariatric Surgeries
- Learn More About, Why Choose Mexico Bariatric Center!
Related Websites, Other Pages
- Facebook: Mexico Bariatric Center
- Twitter: Mexico Bariatric Center
- Pinterest: Mexico Bariatric Center
- YouTube: Mexico Bariatric Center
- Crunchbase: Mexico Bariatric Center
- MexicoCosmeticCenter.com – Plastic Surgery in Mexico
- MexicoBariatricCenterReviews.com – Testimonials of MBC Patients
- 97.7% of Past Bariatric Surgery Patients Recommend Mexico Bariatric Center to a Friend – April 23rd, 2015 – PRWEB
- Mexico Bariatric Center Announces Bariatric Surgery Seminar Schedule for 2015 – February 17th, 2015 – PRlog.org
- Free Weight Loss Surgery Seminar in Austin, Texas Hosted by Mexico Bariatric Center – September 2nd, 2014 – PRNewsWire
- Free Weight Loss Surgery Seminar in Montreal, Canada Hosted by Mexico Bariatric Center – August 13th, 2014 – MarketWired.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Founder, Ron Elli Ph.D., Becomes Certified By the Medical Tourism Association – January 10th, 2014 – PRLeap.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Celebrates Its One Year Anniversary as a Medical Tourism Operator – December 10th, 2013 – PRLeap.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Acquires Two Top-Rated Bariatric Surgeons to Add to Their Staff – November 8th, 2012 – PR.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Offers Weight Loss Procedures in Three Locations in Mexico – October 9th, 2012 – PRWeb
- Mexico Bariatric Center Launches Five New Guides on Weight Loss Surgery – October 12th, 2012 – web wire
- Mexico Bariatric Center is Officially Accredited to the Better Business Bureau – April 25th, 2013 – prlog
Motivation to Start Mexico Bariatric Center
In the recent years, obesity has become a growing concern. Based on reports released by the WHO in 2008, there are about 1.5 billion adults, older than 20 years old, who are overweight. Among them, 200 million men and almost 300 million women are obese! These numbers are appalling as obesity increases the risk of developing life-threatening conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease by more than 70% and an increased risk of acquiring both breast and colon cancer by as much as 42%. These staggering numbers have led many morbidly obese individuals in choosing weight loss surgery. This helps to not only to make themselves look better but most importantly to achieve better health conditions.
With an obesity-related death toll of about 500,000 in 2005, the numbers of people who undergo weight loss surgeries have been soaring. And every year, more and more innovative procedures are being developed to produce healthier and happier individuals. For example, the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) has been a popular favorite among patients recently due to it’s high success rate and less invasive surgical procedure.
Mexico Bariatric Center works with only the best providers and has guidelines to determine whether or not a provider should be included in our network. Here are the five criteria MBC considers in selecting providers:
- Medical quality
- Patient experience