Dr. Salvador Ramirez is a weight loss surgeon who has worked in Tijuana, Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta. Dr. Ramirez works with Dr. Alejandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna.
Dr. Ramirez can perform the vertical sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve) and the gastric bypass surgery.
Education of Dr. Salvador Ramirez:
- Elementary School: 1977-1983 School Manuel Avila Camacho in the town of Salamanca Gto. Mexico
- Secondary Education: 1983-1986 School Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra in the city of San Luis Potosí, S.L.P. Mexico
- School Education: 1986-1988 Regional Preparatory of University of San Luis Potosi in the city of San Luis Potosi, S.L.P. México
- Higher Education: 1988-1996 obtaining the title of MD at University San Luis Potosí, Medicine Faculty in the city of San Luis Potosí, S.L.P. Medicine Internship at the Regional General Hospital “Dr. Ignacio Morones Prieto” of the Salubrity Secretary In San Luis Potosí
- Postgraduate: 1997-2001 Getting Title General Surgeon in the security and Social services Institute (ISSSTE) with support of the University of Guadalajara. Made in the Regional Hospital “Dr. Valentin Gómez Farias” in Zapopan, Jalisco Mexico.
Dr. Salvador Ramirez Certificates, Documents