Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is quickly becoming an international destination for weight loss surgery. Normally known for the beautiful resorts and destinations, Puerto Vallarta is attracting world-class bariatric surgeons including Dr. Alejandro Lopez and his assistant Dr. Salvador Ramirez.
Puerto Vallarta has a great climate, scenery, beaches, and rich cultural history. Puerto Vallarta has many rental and accommodations and attracts people from United State, Canada and Europe. The high season for international tourism in Puerto Vallarta is from October through April.
Puerto Vallarta Weight Loss Surgeons
Why Bariatric Surgery in Puerto Vallarta
Beautiful scenery drives the majority of tourists, but the inexpensive medical services and the high-quality hospitals services attract the majority of medical tourists.
- Beautiful Scenery
- Full-Service Hospital Services
- Expert Team of Bariatric Surgeons
Puerto Vallarta Weight Loss Surgery Facilities
Puerto Vallarta Surgery Hospital – Medica Ebor Hospital
Medica Ebor Hospital (Cornerstone) is a well-established bariatric surgery center in Puerto Vallarta. Learn more by visiting its page now.
Nuevo Vallarta Surgery Hospital – San Javier Medical Tower
San Javier hospital is a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico (minutes from Puerto Vallarta). Learn more about this gorgeous hospital facility by clicking here.
Puerto Vallarta Facts, Statistics
- Puerto Vallarta was officially founded on December 12, 1851.
- The Puerto Vallarta shares the birth year with Seattle, WA and latitude with Hawaii.
- The name “Puerto Vallarta” comes from the man Ignacio Vallarta, a former governor of Jalisco.
- The Puerto Vallarta Bay is very famous for its abundant natural beaches (playas), scenic sunsets, super sport fishing and the great cuisine.
- The city lies on the shores the “Bahia de Banderas” is the one of the largest bays in the world.
- Best known attraction is “The Church of Guadalupe”, in the Puerto Vallarta’s old town. The classic church’s construction commenced in 1918 and completed in 1951. The top of the church is a miniature crown of the Carlota, empress of Mexico in 1890’s.
- The film “Night of Iguana” is filmed in 1963 in Puerto Vallarta. This filming of the movie made this city to flock with tourists as the people were excited to see the locations where the film made.
- “El Malecon” well known as the Sunday Night Festival. Every Sunday night natives and tourists come alike and make the festival alive. Food, music, street performers and market are some of the attractions in the festival.
- The principal economic activities are tourist related industries like hotels, restaurants, personal services and transportation.
Guide to Puerto Vallarta:
- Weight Loss Surgeons in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Weight Loss Surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Why Surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Travelling in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico