Bariatric and metabolic procedures, such as gastric sleeve and bypass, are proven to help patients with obesity and diseases related to obesity. Patients can cure type II diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, knee and back problems, depression, etc. Gastric surgery also can prevent heart disease and cancer to increase your life span.
Concerns about traveling to Mexico, unsterile hospitals and unqualified physicians should NOT keep people from looking into this increasingly viable option for weight loss surgery. Choosing Tijuana, Mexico for bariatric surgery not only can save you thousands but can lead to higher surgery outcomes.
Medical tourism is a rapidly growing industry whereas patients travel abroad to seek medical treatment not available at home, avoid long waits or save money. Hospitals and doctors in countries like Mexico are geared to do just that, offer excellent healthcare at affordable prices! Mexico Bariatric Center is one of the leading companies in Medical Tourism, helping hundreds of patients per year achieve success.
Our customers have several different payment options that include credit cards, money orders, and financing. Please contact us today, our helpful patient-care coordinators will help you schedule your life-changing surgery.
* Non Credit Card Prices Only. Not valid on blackout dates. Additional Fees Apply for BMI and Revisional Surgery. Discount valid through the end of March 31st, 2016. For surgery to be perfromed before March 31, 2016, no other offer, discount or coupon is valid.
Why Choose Mexico Bariatric Center for Self-Pay
When considering bariatric surgery in Mexico, patients should take into account all the various costs that can occur. That is why Mexico Bariatric Center’s prices are all-inclusive, given everything patients need for successful surgery. Compare with these other companies who try to mislead and take advantage of their customers.
Mexico Bariatric Center has been at the forefront of medical tourism bariatrics since inception in 2012. MBC has been negotiating prices for a quality care in Tijuana with advanced hospital facilities and qualified surgeons similar to the ones you find at home in US and Canada. High volume dedicated hospitals and doctors are working with MBC staff in the US to coordinate hundreds of patients per year to get successful bariatric surgery in Tijuana, Mexico.
Here are our costs on the most demanded weight loss procedures we have available. Each bariatric surgery comes in an affordable package. Each package starts at the prices below, and can rise based on which bariatric surgeon you choose. Please contact our staff to find out exactly how much we can save you. We also have made 3rd-party connections for financing options.
Our Mexico Bariatric All Inclusive Packages Include:
- Pre-Operatory tests and evaluation
- Airport / Hotel / Hospital Transportation
- Hospital Fees
- Surgeons Fees
- Anesthesiologist Fees
- Antibiotics and Pain Medicine
- Nutritionist Program
- 2 (or 3) nights at hospital
- 1 night pre-op an 2 nights post-op at Hotel
- Use of a telephone to call the U.S. at no charge
* Car with driver for sight seeing / shopping available at extra charge
Compare Medical Tourism Prices Worldwide
Estimates of the average cost for most these common procedures:
|Gastric Bypass||Lap Band||Duodenal Switch||Gastric Sleeve|
Bariatric Surgery Mexico Costs in Detail:
Patients need to do research and make sure the company they are choosing has all the right combinations as most companies do not offer the same level of service. Please contact our staff to learn more! We are here to help you make the right choice in your life-changing journey.
* Prices subject to change. Prices only valid today. Price is determined by surgeon, procedure, location, and schedule. Advertised price is good before March 31st, 2016. Not valid on blackout dates.
Mexico Bariatric Center has also been offering Medical Tourism Insurance through a third party company at a reasonable price to cover you against unforeseen situations. At Mexico Bariatric Center, your health and financial well-being are our number one priority. Medical Tourism Insurance policy provides the peace of mind and protects you against any additional expenses during your medical procedure.
Resources on Bariatric Surgery Procedures:
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery Mexico Costs
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Mexico Costs
- Gastric Banding Surgery Mexico Costs
- Duodenal Switch Surgery Mexico Costs