Equipped with the latest medical technology, Tijuana Mexico attracts medical tourists seeking advanced procedures. Tijuana is one of the premier destinations for individuals undergoing weight loss surgery, and for good reason. Tijuana, is very close to the U.S. border, just minutes away from the San Diego International Airport. Moreover Tijuana has quality medical care at discounted rates. For example, Gastric Bypass procedures offered at ~$25,000 in US is priced almost one-third for ~$7000. Americans and Canadians can find top surgeons and quality hospitals for a fraction of the cost with no wait as in the case of Canada.
Quick Fact: Did you know that 50,000 United States citizens safely cross the US border every day, and 1 Million United State Citizens live in Mexico?
Why Undergo Bariatric Surgery in Tijuana?
All of our bariatric surgeons operating in Tijuana work at full-service hospitals. One of our hospitals include Hospital Mi Doctor, a top-notch hospital with the following features:
- Three State-of-the-Art Operating Rooms
- In-House Radiology Department
- Endoscopy-Suite In-House
- Backup Generator
Tijuana Hospital Mi Doctor is a mere three blocks from the U.S. border and can provide all major bariatric surgeries.
Tijuana Weight Loss Surgeons
Tijuana Weight Loss Surgery Facilities
Tijuana Surgery Hospital – Mi Doctor Hospital
Tijuana Hospital Mi Doctor is a new, modern full-service hospital that is about 20 minutes away from San Diego airport and has fully equipped, state of the art operating room, 2 floors dedicated to bariatric patients and intensive-Care Unit (ICU). Mi Doctor Hospital can handle any bariatric procedure. Contact our staff to learn more and read more.
Florence Hospital – Tijuana
Florence Hospital is a full-service hospital in Tijuana, Mexico – visit our page to learn more.
Tijuana Hospital – INT
INT Hospital in Tijuana is a full-service hospital, contact our staff to learn or read more.
Tijuana Marriot Hotel
Tijuana Marriott is one of the best hotel in Tijuana, Mexico. This luxurious hotel offers excellent services to MBC’s patients and provides chicken broth, popsicles and bottled water. read more
Tijuana, Mexico Facts, and Statistics:
- Tijuana established officically on July 11, 1889.
- The city’s name orginated from a property piece called as “Rancho de la Tia Juana” or Aunt Juana’s Ranch” which is placed in the city at the end of the 18 century.
- The valley is surrouended by canyons, mountains and ravines.
- The world’s busiest border. ( >40 million people per year)
- The inhabitantsare around 2 million and is the third most populous municiplaity in the country.
- Manufacturing, medical tourism, commerce and consturction are main economic enterprises in the city.
- The Direct foreign inverstment makes it the third in the Mexico.
- In 1864 it opened its first customs office.
- There are special clusters for the aerospace and medical industry etc.
Guide to Tijuana: