The Tijuana, Mexico Staff
Real Testimonials About MBC and Tijuana
Many times, when people think about us, they think we are purely a Mexico based company, offering surgery only for those in Mexico. However, this is not true, our main office is in fact located in Northern California within the United States with SOURCiS, Inc. Sourcis, Inc. which is doing business as, Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC), is a provider of Wellness Tourism, e.g. Mexico Medical Tourism. Our purpose is to educate and facilitate users on traveling abroad to undergo bariatric surgery and plastic surgery.
Going to Mexico can cause one to feel anxious and nervous, that is why we help promote full-service trips to help patients beat obesity. MBC has been in the medical tourism business for over six years and is at the forefront of medical tourism in Mexico, helping those from the United States, Canada, and across the globe who can not afford weight loss surgery elsewhere.
Mission: To provide quality and affordable weight loss surgery to those in the United States, Canada, and Across the Globe through our Tijuana, Mexico surgical center and staff.
Mexico Bariatric Center offers extremely affordable and reliable bariatric and plastic surgery packages. MBC also offers hard-to-do surgeries and revives failed/botched surgeries. We have helped thousands of patients undergo weight loss surgery in Mexico and get on “losers bench”.
Mexico Bariatric Center’s main office is located in El Dorado Hills business park west of Sacramento, CA. MBC is a California Corporation and maintains its transparency throughout its U.S. and Mexico operation.
Our Surgical Center is located in Tijuana Mexico at:
Tijuana Surgical Center: Av Salvador Novo 1060, Suite 201, Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana, 22320 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico.
Editor in Chief
Awards and Certification
- Better Business Bureau Certified
- Medical Tourism Association (MTA) Member
- MTA Certified
Why We’re Different
- Transparency (View Our FaceBook Support Group)
- Registered Dietitian on Staff
- U.S. Surgeon Liaison on Staff
- Top Medical Hospitals and Surgeons
- Performed Hundreds of Bariatric Surgeries
- Learn More About, Why Choose Mexico Bariatric Center!
Related Websites, Other Pages
- Mexico Bariatric Center Canada
- MexicoCosmeticCenter.com – Plastic Surgery in Mexico
- Mexico Bariatric Center Reviews – Testimonials of MBC Patients
- 97.7% of Past Bariatric Surgery Patients Recommend Mexico Bariatric Center to a Friend – April 23rd, 2015 – PRWEB
- Mexico Bariatric Center Announces Bariatric Surgery Seminar Schedule for 2015 – February 17th, 2015 – PRlog.org
- Free Weight Loss Surgery Seminar in Montreal, Canada Hosted by Mexico Bariatric Center – August 13th, 2014 – MarketWired.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Founder, Ron Elli Ph.D., Becomes Certified By the Medical Tourism Association – January 10th, 2014 – PRLeap.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center Acquires Two Top-Rated Bariatric Surgeons to Add to Their Staff – November 8th, 2012 – PR.com
- Mexico Bariatric Center is Officially Accredited to the Better Business Bureau – April 25th, 2013 – prlog
Motivation to Start Mexico Bariatric Center
In the recent years, obesity has become a growing concern. Based on reports released by the WHO in 2008, there are about 1.5 billion adults, older than 20 years old, who are overweight. Among them, 200 million men and almost 300 million women are obese! These numbers are appalling as obesity increases the risk of developing life-threatening conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease by more than 70% and an increased risk of acquiring both breast and colon cancer by as much as 42%. These staggering numbers have led many morbidly obese individuals in choosing weight loss surgery. This helps to not only to make themselves look better but most importantly to achieve better health conditions.
With an obesity-related death toll of about 500,000 in 2005, the numbers of people who undergo weight loss surgeries have been soaring. And every year, more and more innovative procedures are being developed to produce healthier and happier individuals. For example, the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) has been a popular favorite among patients recently due to it’s high success rate and less invasive surgical procedure.
Dedicated Center for Bariatrcis
Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC), owned by SOURCiS, Inc., is a dedicated center for bariatric surgery. The founder of MBC, Ron Elli, Ph.D., has transformed his 10-year experience in medical tourism to form Mexico Bariatric Center in 2012. Mexico Bariatric Center has helped hundreds undergo life-changing weight loss surgery. Mexico Bariatric Center is a major brand name with a powerful presence on the Internet. Since coming into the tourism industry Mexico Bariatric Center has helped legitimize this industry, helping to establish a definitive market for medical tourism in Mexico.
Mexico Bariatric Center’s expertise is creating, marketing, and pricing medical packages for patients around the world. Our packages are among the most affordable offered in Tijuana yet of the highest quality. By focusing on a center with a proven track record, we have helped develop a thriving destination with considerable exposure.
At Mexico Bariatric Center, we are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our services. Mexico Bariatric Center works with only the best providers and has guidelines to determine whether or not a provider should be included in our network. Here are the five criteria MBC considers in selecting providers:
- Medical quality
- Patient experience