New Support Group Rules. Please Read!
1. Please do not post other medical tourism companies or surgeons in this Support Group. This group is sponsored and offered free by Mexico Bariatric Center. Please respect that. This group is a privilege not a right.
2. No private messages promoting other companies or other surgeons. That means patient coordinators who are found private messaging our users will be banned instantly.
3. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
4. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
5. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
6. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
7. Continued access is contingent on Mexico Bariatric Center’s sole decision as to what constitutes ‘supportive activity’ within the on-line community or communities.
8. Anybody making friends shouldn’t be posting on their personal pages, unless they are given permission by that person.
9. Anybody not following the rules can be removed without further notice.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.