Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) hospitals and full-service surgery centers are modern and fully equipped. Guadalajara, Mexico is a newer destination to undergo weight loss surgery, especially for United States and Canadian patients. Even though most medical tourists choose to go to Tijuana, or Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara Mexico is a great for several reasons.
For residents of Mexico, Guadalajara is an established weight loss surgery destination. Guadalajara is home to well-reviewed bariatric surgeons: Dr. Aleajandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna. Dr. Lopez and Dr. Osuna started our in Guadalajara and has expanded to more attractive destinations including Puerto Vallarta and Tijuana.
Another major reason why Guadalajara is becoming a destination for Mexico Weight Loss Surgery is our full-service hospital facilities. Other medical tourism companies provide surgeries, even the most complicated surgeries, in “surgery center.” Below are our full-service hospital facilities, if you have any more question please contact our helpful staff.
Facts about Guadalajara, Mexico:
- This city is Jalisco’s capital and Mexico’s second largest city and is also one among North America’s biggest urban centers.
- Originated from “Wad-al hidjara” an Arab word means “river that runs between rocks” and it derives its name from the native city of the Spanish conqueror Nuño Beltrán de Guzmán.
- This city has been officially founded on the 14th of February in 1542 by Doña Beatriz Hernández under the Royal order of Charles V, in the exact location where the Degollado Theater stands today.
- It was the capital of the once existing kingdom, New Galicia which once extended all the way up to the present day San Francisco.
- It was proclaimed as the capital of the State of Jalisco on the 27th of May, 1824.
- It is situated to the west of the Mexican republic spread around in an area of 80,137 sq.m which accounts for 4.09% of Mexico’s total area.
- It is considered to be the second most important and urban area following Mexico city.
- The mean temperature is 19.2 degrees C, 67 degrees F. The climate attracts both tennis players and golfers alike as it is very mild.
- The city provides home to about 7 million people, 4 million of who live in the metropolitan area.
- Entertainment, real estate, temporary lodging, baking, food and beverages are the most prevalent activities in the service sector.
- The transportation network is very efficient with 25,303.98 km of highways. It also has a great aerial transportation network at the airport, “Miguel Hidalgo”.
- The city has up-to-date education infrastructure too with 8 internationally known universities.
- Textiles, footwear, food, beverages, rubber, plastics, furniture and pharmaceutical products constitute the major industrial produce.
- GE, Intel, IBM, HP, Dell, Gateway are some of the few multinational companies situated in this country.
Guide to Guadalajara: