Non Scale Victory Page
We are Mexico Bariatric Center are happy to announce that we are now letting out patients share their stories on our website and social media. Whether it be photos and text, a video you shoot and edit, or simply a quick video shot on your phone, we welcome your submissions for review. Along with the photos and video, feel free to share what procedure you had done, when you had it done, your surgeon, and a testimonial. You can either type the testimonial in your submitted email, or state it in your video should you shoot one. All submissions that are approved will be in our Non Scale Victory Blog. A selection of them will be posted on the Non Scale Victory Page itself as well.
Here is how the process works if you want to submit photos:
- Select photos to send to us of you doing things you could not before, before and after, you on your trip to Tijuana, anything you feel can contribute to your Non Sclave Victory story,
- Simply send the photos as attachments in an email titled “Non Scale Photo Submission” along with your name to email@example.com
- Compose a message to us, sharing your name, your back story, when you had your surgery, what type of surgery you had done, a testimonial, and the name of your surgeon.
- Click send and away it goes to us here in El Dorado Hills, California where we will review the submission for posting
- If the story is approved, it will be submitted on our website within the Non Scale Victory blog
- From there it will be shared across our social media at some point in time
Here is how the process works if you want to submit video:
- With your phone or a camera, record a quick testimonial where you share your non scale success stories or footage of you out doing things you couldn’t do before.
- Submit the video through a Google email account. If you do not yet have a Google email account, it is quick and easy to create one at www.google.com/mail and title the email “Non Scale Video Submission” along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compose a message to us, sharing your name, when you had your surgery, what type of surgery you had done, and the name of your surgeon.
- In the email, click on the google drive icon, and then upload your video. (If needed, you can then put the video onto a computer to upload from, or you can compose the email and upload directly from your phone. You can also directly access your file storage at www.google.com/drive)
- Once the video has been shared, we at Mexico Bariatric Center will review the video and determine whether or not it fits within our guidelines in terms of quality, relevance, and appropriate content.
- If it fits within our guidelines, the video will be edited together for you. This is if you send us multiple videos, such as you speaking, and then of you doing things you could not before, photos that can be added within the video that are relevant to what you talk about, etc…
- From there, we will post the video online through our website, as well as on social media. Should you so desire, we will tag your name in the post. In the email that you compose and share the video through, you may say yes or no to being tagged in the post.
As far as how long this will carry on and the frequency at which we accept submissions goes, that is to be determined.
If you have any questions you are of course welcome to ask by sending an email to email@example.com
Or give us a call at 1-855-768-7247