Must Be a Former Patient to Qualify for the Giftcard
Be sure to read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
Please also note: We do know when the referral submitted is a repeat who has already been submitted before 🙂 So please be sure this is a NEW and UNIQUE referral.
Do you know somebody who could benefit from weight loss surgery? Are they not be able to get insurance coverage and are seeking an affordable option?
We at Mexico Bariatric Center are here to help. And if you refer them to us through our referral program, and they undergo surgery through us, we will send you a gift card as well as give them a discount. The amount may vary based on whether it is the standard bonus, or a limited time offer.
$50 Amazon Gift Card to you, $50 off of surgery for them
Good through 11/25/2016
This only applies to former patients of ours who submit a referral.
See all terms and conditions below.
This general offer is temporarily overridden by the holiday special
If you submit a referral and they undergo surgery with Mexico Bariatric Center, you will receive a $25 Amazon gift card and they will receive $25 off of their surgery.
If you have any questions you can call us at 855-768-7247
*Terms and Conditions:
- In order to receive the referral bonus, the patient must first be booked and completed their surgery with Mexico Bariatric Center before the gift card will be sent.
- Those who have already undergone surgery with us do not quality for this program as a referral. Only new patients who have not yet undergone surgery with Mexico Bariatric Center qualify.
- There is no limit on the number of people you can refer to us for this program. You may refer as many as you would like. For the first name you will receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card and receive $50.00 off of their procedure. You will receive $25.00 for each additional referral.
- Each referral must be new and past referrals will not be considered for this program.
- Make sure that all addresses are kept current in order to ensure that your card arrives in the mail.
- Any limited time offers are honored based on the date you refer the patient and not the date they go in for surgery.